Saturday, June 17, 2006

PH3AR ME! I AM FATAL1TY!

Looks like theres a possibility of one day getting more televised gaming:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/5086306.stm
I think this would be cool. I would like to see the two top Battlefield 2 clans slugging it out. Plus it might improve gamings image when people see how much skill and teamwork is involved.
However, if the comments of 'fatal1ty' are anything to go by, it will just lead to a dumbing down of the whole genre, and lots of really pathetic product endorsements. Bah!

I Got some nice gameplay changes into kudos today, just balancing tweaks really, but they should help a lot. I also did some code for the downloading mods stuff which I hope will be as popular in kudos as it is in Democracy. I'm hoping to maybe make modding kudos even easier than Democracy was. And I'm hoping to tie the updates into your order email addy to prevent piracy. maybe....