Saturday, September 13, 2003

Well its the weekend. Hurrah, maybe time to do some work on my StarLines INC game ;). I was reading Slashdot This morning and there was a very interesting article on Hybrid cars. For a long time I have been interested in the Honda Insight, and This just makes me want to get one of these cars even more. Pity I have absolutely zip money to spend on such things at the moment. Maybe when The Movies becomes the biggest selling game of all time, It wont be an issue ;)
I also chased up egames today having read a discussion about them on Dexterity.com. egames royalty rates are indeed low, but they pay up and they pay on time which is unheard of for retail publishers, so I have a lot of time for them. Hopefully my minesweeper game Minefield will make it onto their next collection, and its only a month or so until my next quarterly check from them. hurrah.