Monday, August 25, 2003

Upgrading my video card drivers to the exact version that eve online recommends has totally banished ALL of my crashing problems, so I almost feel tempted to cancel my recent PC upgrade order.... But there agian, it won't do any harm to have a faster PC! I might even be able to play Half Life 2 on it once it comes out.
Its only a few days until Republic:The Revolution is released. This was the first big game I ever worked on, and I'm interested to see what its like. Doesnt look like I'll get a free copy, which is totally insane, so I guess I'll borrow someone elses. I refuse to pay money to play a game I helped to make, even if my contribution was only minimal.
3 copies of starlines sold this morning through RealGames, which is good. I'm planning on selling the upgraded version of StarLines through them, I'm still surpised at the number of sales the old version gets considering they are mainly a puzzle game publisher.