Saturday, August 30, 2003

Im sure I have some missing blog posts...most worrying.
Anyway I've more or less decided to go buy Republic:The revolution tommorow, even though Its been slagged off, and I reckon I should get a free copy for having worked on the thing.
I did some improvemnets to the menu for StarLines this morning, and also played quite a bit of eve-online.
I've also been checking out the visuals created by the game-of-life which is a mathematical phenomena based around a single, simple equation, which is a graphical way of represneting how virtual organisms can evolve from chaos.
There is some great stuff on this here:

GAME OF LIFE

And I reckon one day Ill use this to do a seriously cool screensaver.
My indie game survival guide book was dispatched today, which im looking forward to reading. hurrah!