Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Been working hard on the movies and playing Eve, so not much has got done shareware wise, and sales are now back to normal. Theres a new website for the Movies HERE
I got a huge complex and tedious Inland revenue (tax) form through today for my business which Im dreading filling out. Even though I store all my earnings in Quicken (which I got as part payment for some soccer game AI I worte ;)), I still dread the Tax stuff, because the Tax office are so pedantic about every I being dotted and T being crossed. The assumption by the Tax people is that you have an accountant, and although I have had one in the past, Im buggered if Im paying hundreds of pounds a year to someone just to fill in one or two forms. IMHO most accountants are a total ripoff for a small business without employees.
Last year I was fined £100 for missing a form deadline, so I better get this one in on time ;)