Saturday, September 27, 2003

Well I was off ill on friday thanks to some horrible cold given to practically everyone at liopnhead. Jeez if you are ill, you dont go in to work, its as simpleas that isnt it?
I've been redoing the tutorial on StarLines which was always a bit dodgy, and recent changes had broken it somewhat. Still lots of work to do until its finished.
Ive had reports of serious bugs in copies of StarLines, and Ive swapped all my links on the main webpage so they point to my server and not the people kindly hosting the game, as I suspect they are hosting the latest (buggy) version.
Hopefully now they all point to a more stable version I should get some more sales again.
I've also been chasing up a retail company for royalties from StarMiner and Rocky Racers, and it looks like I'm going to get paid after all.
No thanks here to Crystal Interactive who basically took the money and ran. If you are ever approached by that company, or a guy called Riza Rahman, just tell him to F**k off ;)