Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Got a check from RealGames this morning, but its a pittance, partly because they reckon they made an overpayment in the past and are deducting to pay it off, but partly because of the myriad discount schemes they operate, meaning someone can get an (older) version of StarLines for $7. I'm not especially keen on that game being available at that price, I think you should always charge what you think your game is worth. I reckon $19.95 is fair enough for that game, its got lots of gameplay, a fair bit of content, and you should easily get your 20 hours of gameplay from it, which works out pretty good value.
I have been lured too much into the dark evil world of Eve Online to get huge amounts of code done, but I'm still making progress.
If you have played StarLines you'll know that the menu screens are quite dull, so I'm spicing them up a bit.
Today at work for some unknown reason Peter molyneux was wearing a hat made out of magnets. We have photographic evidence. I wonder if we can sell it on ebay....