Tuesday, November 01, 2005

DAY THREE - X3
Inflatable Doctor Who villains are all very well, but another birthday present I got was this:
http://www.egosoft.com/games/x3/info_en.php
I don't know much about the game, and am dismayed to see a cliched buxom space babe promoting it, but its supposudly the spiritual successor to Elite, the greatest game ever made. You might be aware I tried my own Elite style game (www.starshiptycoon.com) so naturally I'm a big fan.
is it a good game?
ITS THE BEST GAME EVAR!
Because I haven't installed it yet. Like a blind date, Its potentially the best thing ever. as long as I don't install it and play it, I can cling to this joyous moment. Will it let me down? I might not ever install it, just keep it in the wrapper.
I got my trivially small egames quarterly cheque today. They sell a lot of games, they just bundle mine with a gazillion others. Still, these are old games, any income from them is welcome.