Sunday, August 07, 2005

It's been a while now since I moved positech.co.uk from my old web hosting company. I switched from webaxxs (also known as olm) to hostgator. The new provider are MUCH cheaper, and both times I've used their online chatroom help they have been outstandingly helpful and efficient. This looks like one of those rare occaions where you can genuinely get a better product for less money just by switching providers. Hurrah.
Sales of my games have been very high for a good time now, boosted mainly by some well targeted advertising. I forsee a time where the places I can advertise and still reach new customers will dry up, but its certainly not happening yet. My advertising budget seems to go up around 50% a month at this rate, but with this amount of sales, I'm not complaining.
I'm still trying to get visual concepts for my next game clear in my head. It's much more efficient to reject poor ideas now while they are still in my head.