Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Haven't posted for a while as I have been super busy. Democracy is selling like hot cakes, and there is a lot of press interest too. This is good news, as its been a relatively slow month for Starship Tycoon sales.
I have a few reported bugs to look at, and I'm hoping to make editing instructions available to the community too. Yesterday I finished off a new screen for the election bit. Rather than just dumping you at the election results window, this counts the votes in fron of you showing you a constantly adjusting bar chart of you and the opposition, then when the result is clear it takes you to the results. I'm really happy with it, its one of those things which you visualise and then it turns out exactly how you imagined it. This will all make it into a free update I have planned for a week or so.