Saturday, August 02, 2003

Its rare that a game looks so amazingly cool that I rush out and buy it the day after I see it running, but EVE ONLINE looks to be that game. From the looks of it, its the modern MMORPG version of the classic ELITE game from the eighties, and I HAVE to own it asap. Even the character generation looks extremely cool, rivaling the best stuff in games currently in development in terms of facial morphing etc.
Graphcis also look lovely, its got the look that I want StarLines to have one day.
Also saw GTA Vice City running. I dissaprove of games like this because they are so gratuitous and aimed so cynically at young teenage boys, which is why we dont get enough women playing games. I have to say that having seen it running, I think it looks terrible, poor graphics and poor interface. Certainly not worth the money.
I sold 8 copies of StarLines as sharewrae in the last month. At $17 after fees, thats not too bad at all. Also Im only a few hours away from closing the auctions im bidding on at Ebay