Saturday, July 26, 2003

Well there I was playing around with SAMURIZE which I thought was a fantastic idea, but come the next day I just can't be arsed with it. It would be nice to get it so it actually replaced the explorer taskbar, but I hardly ever see my desktop so pinning stuff to the desktop isnt really worth it. I do like the idea of having a real time control panel that tells me the weather and news etc in my area, updated through the web (now I'm lucky enough to have lawyas on broadband). Maybe I'll return to it later.
Sold a copy of Asteroid Miner this morning, which helps pay for the advertising for it I guess, and got a request for features on my explosion generator program. Many many people send me emails about this, but at the moment I'm just too pressed for time... maybe one day.