Monday, July 28, 2003

Hurrah I have comments available for my blog now, so You can disagree with me and ask me what the hell I'm talking about etc, just by clicking the comments link below each post. That was very easy to set up as well, no wonder blogging is so popular!
I sold a fair few games yesterday, 4 or 5 I think, which is good news. This week I will be doing Save/Load code at work on the Movies which isn't going to be much fun. In the past I have always done saving and loading in a 'manual' way, ie each object I need to save is responsible for writinbg out the data I need to keep, and reading it in again. I think the Movies is going to use a clever 'universal' system for storing each data-type, which sounds a bit complex to moi, but there you go.
Its very hot again today, and a serious hayfever day as well. dang.