Thursday, July 31, 2003

Woke up this morning to find my car wingmirrors vandalised. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. On the bright side I sold 2 games today so thats cool. I have finally met the reserve price for this mystery TV prop I am bidding on at ebay. Maybe I'll even get it one day. hurrah... Once the auction is closed I'll post pics.
Havent got that much done on StarLines, the basic code for displaying lists of starships is in there, and much cleaner than before. I am very close to being able to throw away a whole bunch of older, buggy code now.
Hopefully this weekend the 'dockedscreen' part of the game will be fully functional, and I can have a look at the two big areas that need work which are the tutorial and the save/load system.
Meanwhile at work I am taking a pause from Save/Load to work on some horrifically involved animation management code for shooting movies, which is awkward but nevertheless quite good fun.