Tuesday, July 29, 2003

First day of real work on the save load stuff at work... not much fun, but slow progress is being made. Im trying to intercut it with my normal 'fun' work making the background characters AI better, handling animation selection etc etc.
Had another cool game of BF1942. hurrah.
I'm hoping to get a few more copies of Asteroid Miner shifted in the next few weeks, otherwise my advertising at GameXtazy will prove to not pay its way, which would be a shame, bevause its kind of fun to experiment with advertising here and there. I've also tried google adwords in the past, which worked quite well, so if the gamextazy stuff doesnt work out I'll probably go back to adwords. In any case, theres no point spending any money promoting StarLines until its big rewrite is completed. I must get some work done on that this week... Still need to re-implment the GUi for fueling and starship purhcasing, plus some double-click stuff. I'll post screenshots as soon as there is something to look at ;)