Friday, May 02, 2008

Flickery Mouse nightmare


I think I need a new mouse. My mouse input has been unpredictable for a while. Normally, this manifests as the mouse pointer skittering over the screen like a spider on LSD with the ability to teleport. The cause of this is invariable a cat hair from Jadzia, which is all crinkly like one of those chips, and causes havoc with the amazing laser tech.
But not this time.
This time, I think the actual mouse chip hardware doo-dads are 'not operating within normal parameters', as people in star trek would say.

In any case, I can't code, or indeed play games with random double clicking going on. So I better get out there and get a new one. The chances of PC World having a wired intellimouse explorer are not great.


In other news, I am off up London to this games thing tomorrow. Its a bit of a trek to get there, so hopefully it will prove worthy of the journey. I have no idea what to expect, but I know at least 2 people (vaguely) who claim they will be there, so that's good. Then in the evening I'm going to a nice local restaurant for a mates birthday, so that's all good stuff.

I am THIS CLOSE to having screenshots of Kudos 2 to show to you...