Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's a hit game...do a sequel....

Hmmm. So Kudos appears to be pretty damned popular in portal land. This is of course a *good thing*. it means I'll be having a bumper month for earnings, and it means I can celebrate my upcoming 1 year trotally-indie anniversary in style. It also means I can consider forgetting about my 'trainer bow' and buying a serious motherfucking aluminium/some other metal recurve bow with proper sights and stabilisers and so on. (tried one today. woohoo, they r0xx0r).

However it does give me a tiny dilemma...

I'm in the middle of doing Starship Tycoon 2. Its a great game, I have some cool ideas for it, I have paid good money to good artists and bought sounds for it, I've coded tons of GUI for it, I'm maybe half or a third way through doing it.

But should I do a sequel to kudos? I'd like to do that too.
Plus people keep pesteirng me to do a sequel to Democracy. I'd love to do that as well.
But heres all this work for starship tycoon 2, it would be silly to abandon it now. Especially as ST1 sold well in retail...
Decisions...Decisions...