Friday, December 02, 2005

DAY - CANT REMEMBER - PATSY KENSIT and BACON
Two important questions -
1) Is it insane to be suprised that Patsy Kensit is only 1 year older than me? Is it suprising how little she has changed in the last 10 years. She still looks 19 ffs.
2) Why is bacon always overcooked in the US? Bacon should not shatter or crack when prodded with a fork. I'm a big bacon fan, Maple cured being my fave, in thick slices, certainly not the thin sliced transparent rubbish you get in supermarkets. Still, they know a thing or two about bagels.

Anyway, I digress. Today I sent off the first lot of milestone work for the mystery 3rd party, and everyone seems happy, so that's good. Sales are still at a slight pre-christmas lull. I am thinking about having a bit of an advertising push after the holidays when the retail market is slower.

Currently playing: BF2 (as cliffski2) and Pirates! (Yarrrrrrrrrrrr)