Thursday, January 22, 2004

Looks like true-pay.com obviously don't mind cashing checks for software pirates and spammers, as they are ignoring every email they get from me, maybe lunchtime I'll do some digging and report them to the cops. Jesus christ, is hard enough running a biz as it is without dealing with scum like that, yesterday I read about a fellow developers site getting defaced by a bunch of sad little kids. Throw the lot of them in prison I say. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Anyway, still selling 1 or 2 copies a day of ST, and I've fixed a few bugs in the game last night, by the time people like Real.com take the game its going to be rock solid.
Also bandwidth is getting back to manageable levels, which is nice (in a way). I might spend some advertising money next month, to get it on the top of the downlaod site lists, which where I think the long term steady sales will come from.