Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Calling All Bands

Are you in a band?
Are your friends in Bands?
Do they have websites?

If the answer is YES to any of these (err, any of the first two, plus the third..), and you don't mind the name of your band, or some of your songs being in the hot new PC game - KUDOS ROCK LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!! , then all you have to do is email me at cliff AT positech dot co dOt UK, with a link to your website, and a list of song titles, and the band name (helps if you email *from* that domain name, so I know it's really you), and I will

a) put your band name and song name in the game (as long as I like them, and they aren't offensive etc, and they sound the right kind of thing for the game)

b) link to your website from the yet-to-be-done page on the rock legend website which I will set aside for such things.

Cheers!!