Friday, December 24, 2004

Ok various stuff been happening. Sales have been unusually good, and I just tweaked some of my options, offering a CD copy of Starship Tycoon to those who want it (plimus handle this) and upping the cost of Planetary Defence by 2 dollars.
I looked into charging different prices in different countries but it was a bit too problematic. I need to do this because $19.95 is about £9 after the registration cost and that sucks.

Democracy is looking better than ever, and now I've got dilemmas working again I think it should be playable very soon, Hopefully I will have a beta copy in January.

Theres a 50% chance of it snowing on Christmas day. Huzzah! I'm going to spend most of Christmas Eve playing the new Maps in the Call Of Duty map pack they just released. That game is superb.