Wednesday, July 21, 2004

several times I have tried to deal with pvponline.com. Its a great web comic, very funny. I even bought one of their t shirts and had a link to them on my blog.
I put a banner for them on my site once, they said you got sent some bonus stuff by email if you did that and told them.
i told them.
i got sod all.
I sent off for their advert pack, read through it, then recently replied saying id love to spend a few hundred dollars on their site.
i got nothing.
weeks later still nothing.
I guess that despite obvious comic talent, pvponline doesnt want to actually soil its hands by talking to people who want to be in touch.
I spent the advertising money elsewhere btw.
There is definitely a lesson in there somewhere dont you think?
Oh, and I took the link to the site off my blog. Why promote someone who treats you like this?