Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Well I have been working on government. I have also finally changed its name to "Democracy" and registered the domain name:
http://www.democracygame.com
I might even do a press release about this game before it ships, although its far from that.
Also this morning I got the first 25% of my advance for the North American Starship Tycoon deal, which should get officialy announced soon. I reckon I'll buy a new laptop with the money ;)

And to top it all, I have started selling more games through my website (on commision). I'm now selling 12 games here, 7 of which I made, the rest are sold on a commision. I've been doing this for a while, but I'm taking it more seriously now. In the near future I'm going to review my sales and costs. If it turns out that afiliate sales of TV Manager bring in mroe than Kombat Kars, then I will arrange the games promotion accordingly.
I also need to keep a track of my finances, there is a danger of me spending too much on advertising.