Saturday, July 03, 2004

working at the weekedn on the Movies as we have abig deadline on Monday. Its a greta game, with some amazing features, but I dont understand why its going to be so long till release. I also dont understand some other things that happen in the world of retail gaming either... I guess I dont naturally understand big company attitudes at all. Im a small company guy at heart!
Been fighting a major war against warez script kiddie scum over the last few days. I can almost understand people pirating a $45 game made by sony, but a $10 game made by one guy in his living room? Jeez why dont they just throw a brick through the guys window while they are about it!
Sales of St have been quite good, made $800 last month, but my direct wire transfer payment went missing, which im chasing.
to be honest wire transfers are a joke. it should be immediate and free (or a nominal charge) why do they take so long be so complex and charge so much?
Im reverting back to checks.