Monday, April 19, 2004

ho hum back to work.
My email inbox is still clogged with maybe two dozen bounces a day from stupidly configured antivirus and mail spoftware claiming I am sending email which I obviously am not.
Email is more or less dead these days. I would say 99% of the email I'm sent is useless, which means I often can't be arsed to check the remaining 1%. well done spammers, your wrecked your own business there methinks.
Sales might trickle off for a few days now my advertising has stopped. Ill launch another splurge of advertising next week.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home