Wednesday, July 09, 2003

bah! Turned up at work and our source control software is down. dang. cant do anything till its fixed, not only that but I left my bag of maltesers on the table at home. I'm sure my cat will eat them before I get home.... Only sold 1 game this morning, sales of the shareware games are pretty low at the moment which is weird, as sales through Realgames continue as normal. Also at the end of the month I can expect a check from egames, which sells a number of compilations with my games on. Their royalty split is pretty dire, but they shift enough copies that its still a good deal, and I dont get any grief or tech support from them, just a quarterly check which is how it should be. Its a big contrast with some of the idiots I have dealt with in the retail sector. In some cases I actually have more christmas cards than royalty checks from them, which goes to show how long it takes to get any money out of retail publishers.
Ho hum.
I will do my best to add the obligatory cat picture to my blog tonite. She was playing with my lightsabre last night which would have made a great photo...