Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Just heard that I should get my acousticase tommorow. hurrah!
Checking my email also tells me that I've sold 3 copies of StarLines INC today through RealGames, which isnt bad. Its my best-selling game so far, having sold over 1,600 copies, although not all of them were at the full price (and I dont get $17 a copy through Realgames, which I do get when I sell a copy as Shareware.)
I'm currently redoing the interface for StarLines in the odd evening now and then, and its looking better than ever. Its quite scary to look back at code you wrote in 1999 and see just how shoddy your code design was. ho hum.

Time to plug a few products I guess. I can't recommend Visual Assist highly enough! I use this at work all the time, and am seriously considering shelling out for the full version at home too, as it saves so much time. Basically its intellisense for Visual Studio, and totally invaluble when you get used to it.
Secondly I'd plug SmartFTP, which is the best FTP program I've ever seen, putting stuff like FTP Explorer or Leech to shame. Not that its that importanat to me now I have broadband, but still good to have.