Monday, July 07, 2003

Wow I am genuinely amazed at how easy it is to set up a blog. If only all online dealings were so easy... Anyway time for a brief intro I guess...
My name is Cliff Harris, I'm a games developer living not too far from London in the UK. I currently work for Lionhead Studios, one of the UKs most famous game developers, and am a programmer on the game 'The Movies'. Theres all sorts of stuff about lionhead here:
http://www.lionhead.com
Before I got a job at lionhead I worked at Elixir Studios, and before that I was a shareware developer working from home making PC games as a kind of 1-man company. This company was called positech, and you can see my efforts here:
http://www.positech.co.uk
Not exactly Sim City 4, but not exactly Tetris either!

I'll probably fill up my blog with geeky ramblings about code, star trek and probably the odd reference to my cat. As I understand it, its actually illegal to have a blog without peppering it with cat photos, so I'll probably get round to adding some of those at some stage.