Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Lunchtime. W00t! Time to wade through a few more levels of Elite Force II, not that its any good, but hey, its something to do. Its a real pity that a game like this hasnt progressed past the 'find the key to open the door' kind of puzzles we had in games when I was at school over 20 years ago... ho hum.
And another major bug fixed just in time for lunch. So far so good!

My day is occasionally punctuated by checking to see the progress of the cool super-noiseless PC case I ordered in a flurry of excitement last night. Its ordered from dabs, but made by acoustiproducts. check it out:
http://www.acoustiproducts.com/en/acousticase.asp

My Home PC sits in the living room, so I'm hoping to quiet it down to the decibel level of a sleeping field mouse. I already have a super quiet PSU, but the poxy CPU fan and video card fan make enough of a racket to justify a quiet case. Plus it puts me off buying a new PC for another few months, which is good.