Monday, July 30, 2007

Quotes From the Great and the Good

Something a lot of people liked in Democracy where the political quotes. They will be in the sequel, but obviously I need new ones, so I put together the initial list of them today. I want to get some people recognise, some that make people laugh, and some that make people think. It doesn't bother me if people don't know who the people are, they can google the names, that's just part of the educational element :D
Some faves today:

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" - George Bush

"We shall fight against them, throw them in prisons and destroy them" - Vladimir Putin

"We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word" - Hilary Clinton

The tough part is maing sure they aren't too unbalanced. Because they are random, you never know which will be the first quote that comes up ( I might hack that). I don't want arch liberals or conservatives to freak out on the first screen :D.