Tuesday, June 14, 2005

In the medium term I plan on updating Democracy with some more missions, more data and some small graphical tweaks. In the Long term, I shall of course do mroe games. I have made a few recent false starts of prototype projects, but nothing has actually taken hold yet. I wish I had a dollar for every time I have confidently hit the 'new project' button in Visual C++...
In any case, I am now thinking seriously about another 'big game' that I have plans for in the long term. I wouldn't expect to ship it until middle of next year atthe earliest.
I can keep myself sane in the mid term by fixing Democracy bugs, and promoting that game.
Sales are slightly lower than last month, despite a rash of UK sales following my PC Gamer coverage. I'm hoping that internet ads will keep the games profile visible, and maybe in the medium term there will be a portal deal too.