Sunday, August 29, 2004

Totally failed today to purchase the 'Political Machine' game from Stardock because you cannot buy it online. Very bizzare... as I rarely venture to retail stores.
I've got some good work done on democracy, partly inspired by the screenshots ive seen of TPM. I'm doing a very different game, but looking at another politics game shows me the kind of standards of graphics I need to match.


The big news non-work wise is the arrival of a new cat, MILO is his name, and he is a 2 month old bengal kitten. He behaves and looks a bit like a tiger, which isnt much of a suprise. Even during this one blog entry hes fallen off a desk twice and knocked PC speakers onto the floor, plus walked over this very keyboard.
Maybe not the docile sleeping companion a coder should really pick. But hes great ;)