Thursday, May 27, 2004

well i did get SOME work done on govt, but its hard to find the time when you have a ful-time job too... Anyway Im pretty close to homing in on a major bug in there somewhere. I have a solution to the gradual effectiveness, which is that each 'effect' in the game applies itself using the average of the last X calculated values, with a degree of smoothing. The problem is that the history of values is getting b0rked at some point so I need to find out where and how.
Still been playing Star Wars galaxies, its getting very good, Mos Espa is great, almost got arrested by stormtroopers last night.
I've tweaked my potentail advert banner for ST, I'll be buying some advertising space probably tonight. I need to use up some of my RegNow balance before I take out the rest and spend it. I'm still using google adwords but I'm not sure they actually create many sales.