Friday, November 21, 2003

Well its been a while now and I am hapy to say that spamcop.net looks like it does a really good service. I'm guessing they are trapping 95% of my spam, and only had 1 false positive so far. Highly recommended.
Had a good day at work, the whole company got together for a meeting and its scary how many of us there are.
Also made a little mini movie. I thought it rocked, but I guess I'm too close to the game to really judge.

I have done a bit of StarLines coding, changed it so that Landing fees are charged on a per-ton basis, which makes more sense. I'm determined to improve the economic mode so that freeform play is a continous challenge, which is very hard to do without making the game impossible at the start. I reckon lots of gameplay testing and number editing will be required before I am happy. I'm planning on concentrating on bugs and play balancing for the next week or so, so that I can put together a playable 1 level demo for beta testers.
Then I'll work on the save game stuff and the mission editor.

I've deceided not to rant to much about publisher stuff. Most people now who the good and bad guys are by now.