Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Things are bouncing along nicely on StarLines and on the Movies. I'm doing the tutorial at the moment for StarLines, making it work again after everything was pulled apart and redone. No word back from Realgames yet, but they are always super busy anyway. In any case, Im aiming to release the new version as shareware first anyway.
I've also decided to release the new version as physically separate download/demo urls, to avoid serial number cracking. There was a discussion about this at dexterity.com a while back.
Recently there was a brief surge in sales of my stuff, which is cool, because it means I have some money accrued in the RegNow account to spend on advertising once the game is ready. I still spend a few pence a day (literally) on adwords for Asteroid Miner.