Saturday, November 29, 2003

Fitted a catflap today. hurrah, no more sitting shivering in the living room while the cat decides if it should go out the door or not. Havent managed to wrestle the magnetic tag around jadzias neck yet, that fun is still to come.
Been doing some mionor tweaks to StarLines before readying it for beta testing, I now have a demo configuration set up, with just 1 level, and Im tweaking stuff like default buttons, and homing in on minor bugs. Theres still a lot of features that I'd like to add, but this version is already so much better than the original Im keen to get it on sale. The new version won't be called StarLines anymore by the way...
I'm still stuck on the same level in Call od Duty, firing at German motorcylists from that truck using panzerfausts. bah! I've decided its actually great fun multiplayer.
I sold 16 shareware games this month so far, which isn't bad, especially after you add the RealGames sales on top, haven't heard back from them concerning StarLines, which is a bit worrying, but I suspect they are just ultra busy.