Thursday, November 18, 2004

Haven't posted in a while.. been playing Half Life 2 like everyone else. its very good, got to a level with some 'horror' in it, which i find a bit tedious in games. Also still amazed at how much scope there is in Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. It's like a whole world building application. truly awesome.

I did some work on Democracy last night, added in some blurbs for all of the simulation data and added a few more links between policies and voters.
The game is getting slowly more playable, although lots to do graphically. I need to do one good demonstration backdrop for it so I can see if I'm happy with it as an art style.
I also need to sort out the load game code because that will be a real nightmare to write.
It's still far off being in a state to let even early testers play it, although I'm planning on introducing some testers much earlier than normal, so I can get gameplay feedback rather than just bug reports.